BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, March 19, 2009

my super life...

my name is nuratika bt abd wahab... i'm 21 years old..now i'm a student at Universiti of Malaya..in education course...



b4 i'm was here... i'm stay at penang...

my hometown in bukit mertajam city...



my mother is a housewife.. my father is a retirement from TUDM Butterworth as a general worker.. they have 5 children.. 2 boys and 3 girls includes me...



their 1st child is a boy... and he is my older brother.. his name is yusmadi bin abd wahab.. and i love him so much..

he is a responsible brother compare my other siblings..

their 2nd child is

a girl... and she is my older sister... her name is yusemilia bt abd wahab

she is so pretty..

their 3rd child is also a girl,.. and she is also my sister. her name is yuskartini bt abd wahab.

she also a pretty girl..

their 4th child is a boy.. he is my also my brother. his name is yushasnan bin abd wahab..

he is a handsom boy.

and their last child was born on 5th June 1988..a little cute baby was born..
and the baby is a girl..
my parents gave their little child is Nuratika Abd Wahab..
that me.....

i love my family...
n i also love my hometown...

0 yg prihatin: